Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My group did our project on our neighborhoods. I live in the Hollywood/ Los Feliz area. My house is on Kenmore Ave., in a very residential area. It is located a couple streets above the Hollywood Blvd and under the hill the observatory and the Hollywood Sign are on. A few streets away are Vermont Ave and Hillhurst Ave, where there are a lot of shops, restaurants, coffee shops, and fast food places. There's a library and an Albertson's on Hillhurst. On Vermont, there is a small movie theater and a bank. In the neighborhood there's a church, a small synagogue, and a Sikh temple. There are a couple of elementary schools nearby and my high school is a little away. On Hollywood Blvd, there are a lot of Armenian grocery stores and pastry shops. There's even an Armenian school. My street and most of the neighborhood is very quiet and there aren't many cars. You won't see a lot of people around there either. As you go towards Vermont and Hillhurst, you'll see a lot more people and more traffic. Overall, my neighborhood is a really nice place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment